Sunday 23 August 2009

Five


Isn't it so exciting, my trip to Ikea yesterday was very productive. Can you see my empire starting to take shape? Ha, don't be fooled! Although I have the boxes all nicely arranged .... they're EMPTY!!!!
I haven't started yet to fill them with sparkly things, beads, flowers, card offcuts, stamps, inkpads, cards ..... the list is endless.
So, on this extremely wintery Sunday afternoon, whilst the wind is howling and the rain is beating consistently off the window, I plan to make a start on filling the boxes ...... hmmm .... i wonder do I have enough? When I see the mountain of supplies in the middle if the floor, I am beginning to doubt it .....
My mind is in overload now, seeing everything together has given me lots of ideas. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get sorted (i do have netball practice and dance class to fit in as well!) and I can start blogging about some of my creations.
Think I need a cuppa ..........

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    Thanks so much for stopping by my place. I see you have been super busy. I don't know where you get all the time, between crafting, dancing and playing netaball lol!

    Good luck with your organising - it's looking great so far :D

    Emma x

    ReplyDelete