Tuesday 7 September 2010

Expecting ....

Whoopee! Found out at the weekend that my pal is expecting her 1st baby!!! Such excitement, so, as you do, the occassion has to be recognised and celebrated.

Taking inspiration from Monica's blog (sorry, still havent figured out the hyperlinks :$) i have used tempting turquoise and so saffron colour combo.

Isn't it fab! i also made my own background for the first time using my itty bitty buds stamps .... are you impressed yet? lol The stamp and sentiment I have had for a while but this is their first outing .... i'm quite sure it won't be the last.

Short and sweet post today but I have been very busy over the last week making cards and I do have pics of them all so this blog will be bursting at the seams soon ....... that's a good thing, right?

It will be next week though as i'm off on a wee long weekend to sunny Spain (YES! away from the rain!) with my Mum and big sis ..... should be fun.

Laters :) x

No comments:

Post a Comment