Thursday 26 January 2012

Made in minutes ........

.......... literally minutes!!


see what I mean ........ take a piece of desingner paper, position it and bling it up a bit ............ nice wee quick and simple card. Love when this happens.

I was fiddling through the mountain of DSP that I have, because as you all know Sale-a-Bration is here! I need to make room for new papers. Ok, i know have lots and don't need any more but it's not a case of needing. I WANT THEM. I have a weak spot for DSP ....... there, i,ve said it. I just love them all and have to have them. Sometimes i just take them out and look at them, and then i don't want to cut them up ....... i wonder do DSP's have feelings? lol. Anyway, I came across the Sweet Pea paper stack from a while back and so this card is made from just a portion of one of the sheets. It's also in blue for a different colourway :)

Have you all decided on your fav SAB set? I haven't yet.

Maybe next time ............ xx

1 comment:

  1. This is really lovely, mrs! Got your invite, am not sure if I can go but will try. I'll be in touch!

    ReplyDelete