Sunday 18 March 2012

Flowers, flowers everywhere ...

...... now what else would you post on mothers day lol.

I hope all the yummy mummy's out there are enjoying their day and are being spoiled rotten.

Now then, such exciting news .... next weekend I'm off to a Stamping' Up training day. A first for northern Ireland I believe. Not sure what to expect but I'm quite sure it will be jam packed with activities and chat. And Monica will be there too, will be so good to meet up after talking for so long.

The flowers in the picture are for my swaps ...... can you guess what I'm going to do with them? No! I'm not telling you lol, you'll just have to come back next week to find out. I also have to make myself a wee name badge so I have a few ideas for that and again you'll have to wait to next week to see what I've managed to come up with.

Hope everyone has a good week ......... til next time xxx

1 comment:

  1. LOL and here's me reminding you about swaps, looks like you're miles ahead of me, I haven't even planned mine, see you very soon hugs xx

    ReplyDelete