Sunday 4 March 2012

Something special .......

.........for someone special.

Yesterday was my good friend Beverley's birthday. She is one of the "amigos" who i go on the occassional trip with. This is what I made for her :)


Aren't those wee bags so cute, they're popping up everywhare at the minute. Now, i'm not usually into that sort of thing, I normally just stick to cards ........ but ........ in my last Stampin' Up order i prchased the scorer for my Fiskars board ....... it works a treat and makes all these wee projects so much easier :)

The backdrop for the card is the gorgeous enchantment paper and the flower i just had to copy from Mummy Monica's blog. Isn't is delicious, and so simple to make. I can see these appearing frequently in my next projects.

I was out last night celebrating with the birthday girl so now that I have all my chores for the day done i think i might have a wee forty winks ...... sure thats what Sunday afternoons are for ;)

Have a good week everyone ......... 'til next time ....... xx

1 comment:

  1. They look fabulous honey !! I cannot wait to meet you I am sooo excited about it. xx

    ReplyDelete