Sunday 13 May 2012

Sure just make it up as you go along .....

......... I had a picture in my head when I started of how this card was going to look......... can you  guess what happened ......

...... of course, it changed along the way. Not much I admit but enough lol.

Today, while the hubber was screaming at the tv, i mean watching football, I thought I would christen my new framelits label. I was a wee bit afraid to use these up to now as i wasn't really sure what to do with with. After some guidance from my Stampin' Up Mummy Monica I am now totally in love with these things. I suppose it didn't help that until a short while ago I was using a Cuttlebug for my dies and I did have a wee bit of difficulty in making my sandwiches. However, it was my Happy Birthday a few weeks back and the hubber bought me a BIG SHOT which is soooooooooo much easier to use.

Now, I'm probably a lot slower on the uptake than the rest of you, what I didn't realise until I popped the cut die was that you get a nice wee frame as well. This time I thought I wouldn't use it as a frame but just a base layer and pop the cut die up on dimensionals, you can just see the flash of white under the black, photo's not that great but I think you can see enough to get the idea. I have lots of pink ribbons but none that I wanted to use on this project so what I did was inked up some crochet trim and it's just perfect, well I think it is anyway :) You can't see from the photo but I have also sprayed some shimmer on the stamped image.

Another similar card, without the base layer (cos I had destroyed it just as I realised I could use it!)



Have a good week people ...... til next time ...... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment