Saturday 8 September 2012

Did someone say ..... CHRISTMAS???

What a hectic week that was! Both boys now back to school and routine well and truly established. The one thing I dislike about this starting back to school lark is that I feel that I need a Mary Poppins purse. Every day there is something else that requires a fee, i've lost count of the cash i've handed over already and there's more to come with music lessons starting next week.

Ah well, has to be done, will just have to make sure I have something left for the new catalogue release on 1st October.

On with some crafting, I did say I was going to try and seriously deplete my stash before a delivery of new products, so here it continues ......


..... a wee Christmas card to get me in the mood, seeing as the nights are already starting to close in! I still have a selection of pre-scored cards that I bought in bulk a few years back so although I am now an SU convert I do need to use these up. This red one works well with the junior varsity DSP (also from many moons ago) and some foil card that I have. Don't you just love that mischievous wee elf from the Kidoodles set. The ribbon is the free lucky limeade from a couple of months ago, i just wrapped it around a couple of times to give it more depth as it is quite narrow. Doesn't look too bad for being so simple :)

Well that's it for today folks, i'm away to see what else I can produce from whatever is lurking in the craftroom.

'til next time ...... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment