Monday 3 September 2012

Out with the old ......

......... and in with the new!

September is one of those months that is filled with all things new. New teachers, new classrooms, new schools, new uniforms, pencils, pens, schoolbags, even new attitudes for some students. All nice and shiny and bright. And now for us craftier folk we have (drum roll please....) our new SU Seasonal Catalogue ..... exciting stuff eh?

I'm sure by now you all have wish lists as long as mine, I really do NEED approx 75% of what's in that catalogue ....... and I do mean NEED lol. But ...... there's always a but ....... i do need to make some room. I know i'm not on my own in saying that I have accumulated a large amount of product that I haven't managed to get through. On further inspection it really is worse than I thought. I have found papers and other bits and pieces that haven't seen the light of day for quite some time.

So, I have started off with this little project ........


.......... using an SAB set, elegant eggplant card and some .... wait for it ..... really rust DSP! I have a few of these old DSP pads so need to get cracking. I've used Pear pizzaz ink and ribbon. I had to improvise with the ink for the sentiment and ended up using my tangerine tango marker. Turned out quite pretty so i made a few more :)

Hope you are all using up what you have to make room for some new goodies!

Til next time ........... xx

No comments:

Post a Comment