Saturday 17 November 2012

Festive Medallion

Good afternoon crafty folks, no challenge from me today. Predictably another Christmas card though.

I think I actually love this card so much I may just send it to myself!


Don't you just love the medallion stamp, it has so many uses. This is stamped in cherry cobbler and i've embossed it using the divine cherry scented powder. I wish we had smell o vision so you get the effect! I've created a wee bow using a vintage brad and some tulle ribbon. The whole thing has been sprayed with champagne shimmer mist and a little extra bling with a rhinestone, can you spot it? :)

My poor stampin' scrub has worked extremely hard this week and it had got to the point where it wasn't really doing what I needed it to do. So, i took out the pads and scrubbed them in warm soapy water, they've come up good as new. Wasn't sure if this was something I should be doing but I'm glad I tried, it worked a treat.

Now I'm off to watch the cycling, world cup in Glasgow, do not disturb sign is up :)

Have a good weekend ...... 'til next time ...... xx

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Mrs. Love it very much...please please send it to me!!!! And yes, I see the bling! Kx

    ReplyDelete