Sunday 11 November 2012

Preparing ....

...... so yesterday I thought, it's almost halfway through November and I haven't really started my cards. My MIL always asks for about 20 cards and she likes to have them written so she can post them ready to arrive on peoples doormats on 1st December ...... oh to be so organised!

I didn't really have anything in mind or any specific ideas when I went into the craft room so I started just lifting bits of this and bits of that ..... you can image the mess i've made, come on, we all do it :) It's no fun being a tidy crafter lol.

Anyway this is what i came up with.


Cherry cobbler card and ink, festival of prints paper and some seam binding ribbon. i've used the Four Seasons stamp which perfectly inside the large scallop circle punch. I just sponged the edges a little to make it stand out more. Also added a couple of those glitzy rhinestones.

So, I liked this stamp, and I like it in this colour, so here is offering No.2. Same colours, same stamp, some tulle ribbon and a vintage brad. Didn't turn out too bad eh?


I think I need some practice at tying bows ........ I will admit to some serious bow envy when I look at other peoples work lol. 

That's it for today folks, if you've dropped by leave me a wee note so I know i'm not talking to myself :)

'til next time ...... xx


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mrs, love these two cards. You are making some beautiful cards recently! Thanks for your lovely comments on my blog too. Hope you're feeling better. Kx

    ReplyDelete